RE: Python editors

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:55:56 -0400

Hi,
I don't know where EdSharp puts it, because I already had a version of it
before I donated it. I think that it might get installed in your JAWS user enu
directory.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.