Re: Python Clearing the Screen and Setting Position

If you're using Linux, you'll have to use NCurses. I'm not sure how you'd do it on Windows though. maybe you can call to the console api functions.

On 9/24/2011 7:43 AM, Rich De Steno wrote:
In reading the various Python tutorials, I cannot find a way to clear the screen and set the cursor at a specific position on the screen for a print statement. I was able to do this easily in C with a clear screen command and the gotoxy command to set the cursor at an X, Y position. Is there a way to do this in Python?

--

Take care,
Ty

Sent from my toaster.