RE: PeopleSoft programming with a screen reader

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:07:04 -0500

I personally have not coded in peoplesoft however here is a white paper on
its accessibility.  If you search for peple soft and accessibility on the
web you will find other information as well.

I will say it's sad that you got out of programming in the first place and
there is plenty of things blind users can do in programming. The limit is
only that of how much you are willing to fight with some of the products.
This Peoplesoft white paper seems to say that you should not have any
trouble with it.
http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/accessibility/peoplesoft-enterprise-acces
s-wp-163210.pdf