RE: New ICT editor for ECO: On blindness and the arts

  • From: "Hayhoe,Simon" <HayhoeS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:51:01 -0000

Dear All,
I am delighted that Peter op 't Hof of Sonokids, Netherlands, and subscriber to
this list, is joining the ECO: On blindness and the arts
(http://www.blindnessandarts.com) as a technology editor. If you can suggest
any research articles or provide links or articles that we can feature on this
website about blindness, visual impairment and computing / ICT / accessible IT
based technology, we would be thrilled to receive it.

My main email address is editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or alternatively send a
copy to Peter via this list.

Sincere best wishes and thanks,

Simon

Dr Simon Hayhoe
Head of ICT
Leicester Grammar School
London Road
Great Glen
Leicestershire LE8 9FL
UK

This message is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received it by mistake,
please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you
may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. The
integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.

Leicester Grammar School Trust
A company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales
Company number: 1521751
Registered office: London Road, Great Glen, Leics LE8 9FL
Registered charity number: 510809