Monitering software installations

  • From: "Dennis Clark" <dennisgclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:21:11 -0800

Hello Everyone,
I am about to begin installing and testing a number of software applications
for a project.  When I finish evaluating each product, I will uninstall it from
my system.  In my experience, often when products are uninstalled, garbage is
left behind including unneeded registry entries, as well as numerous unwanted
files strewn throughout the file system.  Does anyone know of a monitoring
program that I can install in advance that will track and notify me of changes
and additions made to the system as programs are installed?  Thanks in advance
for your time and assistance.
All the best,
Dennis