Re: Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server

  • From: "Robbie Miller" <MillerRobbie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:40:07 -0500

Thanks millions.
Robbie

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server

Hi Robbie,
I don't want to make a blanket statement here, but from what I have heard,
if it's version 2007, there's a better chance of accessibility than with
2003.
Go here. I found this on Google. This is a very long URL, so you might have
to put it together in pieces in your browser.

http://64.233.169.104
/search?q=cache:BZnEK-whHRQJ:download.microsoft.com/download/c/2/3/c23bc250-5f80-4d0c-a29d-877355ff91e8/Microsoft%2520Office%2520Sharepoint%2520Server%25202007%2520(Enterprise)%2520VPAT.doc+microsoft+sharepoint+vpat&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: Consider Usability Engineering On Your Next Project
or release. http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

            "Robbie Miller"
            <MillerRobbie@com
            cast.net>                                                  To
            Sent by:                  "Blind Programming"
            programmingblind-         <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            bounce@freelists.                                          cc
            org
                                                                  Subject
                                      Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server
            05/19/2008 04:46
            PM

            Please respond to
            programmingblind@
              freelists.org

Hello Listers,
can anyone on the list tell me if Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server is
accessible?
I'm asking because of a possible employment situation.
Thanks much for any feedback.
Robbie

millerrobbie@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.eset.com