Re: Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in for managing IIS. The MMC task pad considerably

  • From: "Punit Diwan" <punitdiwan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 09:09:20 -0500

Richard,
    Well actually I have tried May CTP 2006 for Linq. The Normal Linq is
working fine but Linq to SQL that is DLINQ is giving proplems. I am not able to
Find Linq to SQL File template. Linq designer is there but one thing is
missing. I think some thing is wrong with May CTP. I will try to download VS
2008.
    I will write a complete email Seperatly for explaining LINQ.
Regards
Punit Diwan