Message Box Problem solved

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:25:36 +1100

Hi.
well, tried a few things and got the total amount to be on separate lines in
the message box.
so got that working.
sorry about that.
should have thought of that in the first place.
and had to copy and paste some other variables, into that click event.
so, sorry about that.
worked it out my self in the end.
stupid of me. it was right under my nose.
sorry, for that.
trying too hard sometimes.
so do not need your help now.
fixed it and move on to the next project.
okay, i am always learning.
please accept my apollogy.
i know you people are busy, so do not mean to take up your time with
frivilous questions or request.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One