McAfee Error message

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:06:56 -0800

I got the following error message and I don't know how to find the account
status.  Can someone tell me how to find the Window status so that I can
continue to use my computer?  This message takes up the side of the screena nd
I am having a very difficult time doing anything.

An update for the following product requires that you verify your
account status. After verifying your account status, right-click the
McAfee icon in your Windows system tray, and click Updates to continue.
If the problem persists, try to reinstall the program to fix this
problem.

McAfee VirusScan

Thanks for any suggestions,

Eileen La Fond