Re: Making dlls: was Re: Easy install of Visual Studio 2010 Express Editions, and a call for evaluations

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:52:54 -0500

Hi Jamal. I run IE 8.6 something and have had no luck trying to mouse click, left or right, around that language box nor the words Visual Basic nor the OnClick labeled Visual Basic as well. Guess I'll wait to see if Jarad answers my request and ask him what browser and screen reader he is using. There is the Microsoft Download Center but I'm not sure how to navigate to VB.net Express if it is even available from there. I'll go back and play with that page some if I can get back to it That page does not seem to be so dynamic but I could not find any Express modules last time I was there. Well, off to play around until I get a headache or bored. See you later and I'll post up if I find anything helpful.

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>