Re: Making dlls: was Re: Easy install of Visual Studio 2010 Express Editions, and a call for evaluations

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:22:44 -0500

Thanks Jamal. Ya, I have those links I think. I am just interested in why that page is not working with ie8. You would think there would be perhaps hundreds of thousands of users complaining if it doesn't work. I messed with my security settings and either Microsoft has changed the page just now or I am nno longer getting the download OnClick items for the individual languages like Visual Basic 2010, C# Express etc... I am only getting the Visual Studio 2010, Sql Server r2 and the Visual Studio 2008 buttons for downloads on that same page now. I was getting a list of the individual language choices before as we have talked about but they are gone now. I could not find them in the "View of the Source" chtml either. So, either I have messed up my JavaScript settings, carp!, or Microsoft is working on the page... Ya, I just want to nail down either a work-around or know why this puppy won't hunt. I am not particularly excited about installing VB.net 2010 with wpf and all that jazz and using WindowEyes 7.5 or whatever Beta is there, to grind my teeth. First things first... Download VB,.net 2010 using the proper and commercial tools provided or know why they won't work. No hurry getting vb working, I have 2008 working fine. Later and thanks Jamal. If you go to the express download page see if the individual language downloads are still there in your browser. If not then Microsoft is messing with the page, if so, I have messed up my JavaScript settings and need to redo that mess again.Later:

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>