Re: Limiting mouse movement to specific axes - vertical, horizontal, or maybe diagonal

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 21:06:40 +0200

I use the jaws/mouse cursor rather often for some things that are a lot easier
with it, and, did manage to make it do a classic mouse cursor drag-and-drop the
other day, where it literally saved me quite a bit of time in terms of carrying
out an action that would have taken me at least a couple of hours - and
probably worn out parts of my keyboard - but anyway...<smile>

Aside from wanting to be able to occasionally limit it to something like only
horizontal/vertical, I just wish the jaws cursor could at least render as much
interactive feedback as NVDA's one does, although at least you can still ask
the jaws cursor for it's coordinates, but not always worth it.

Stay well

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker