RE: Limiting mouse movement to specific axes - vertical, horizontal, or maybe diagonal

  • From: "Rasmussen, Lloyd" <lras@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 09:16:50 -0500

Window-Eyes has a function for limiting mouse movement to vertical or
horizontal directions.  I don't see it used very often by anyone, and people
have probably forgotten that it exists.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Library of Congress, NLS.