Re: Language behind BitTorrent

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:43:54 -0200

Hello,
Only to make things cleearer, please substitute this:

I think that, if you're
to work with C, there's no a mid place to stay ... or you're very good
on it or you won't succeed in finding a job or having satisfactory
results in your programs ...

from my last message to

I think that, if one is to work with C, there's no a mid place to stay
... or they're very good
on it or they won't succeed in finding a job or having satisfactory
results in their programs ...

Marlon

free."
Linus Torvalds