Re: Java SDK

  • From: "Stephen W. Wise" <bvitech1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 01:39:36 -0400

Hi,
I appreciate all of the input in regards to Java! I will proceed with this knowledge-I happen to have a copy of edge sharp and been meaning to give it a shot. In regards to seeing if the access bridge works, I now had my memory jogged when it was mentioned to check the control panel...that's how I checked to see if it worked before-now I remember! I've inadvertently corrupted some files on my system unrelated to programming and will need to reinstall a system image back on the hard drive but when I do, I will reinstall the Access Bridge and report if it worked on Windows 7 64 bit.

Thank you very much,
Steve

On 9/29/2010 9:05 AM, Homme, James wrote:
Hi,
I feel that you should get EdSharp and use that when you're first learning to
code in Java, then when you need to get into bigger projects or, like me, when
the people around you are using Eclipse and you are forced to learn it, do
that. At that point, you'll know what its doing to your code.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.