RE: JAWS Scripting And UIA

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:51:08 -0400

If you can code python, it will be possible to extend nvda in any
direction you need.  Source code is available.  Thunder screen reader
just came out with version 2.0 and it supports Windows 7 though I don't
yet have the remaining details on it yet; http://www.screenreader.net
for that one.  System access is also an unknown for me as is Kurzweil's
screen reader and Hal.