RE: JAWS Script Exchange, a bug?

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:18:57 -0500 (EST)

The WinBatch code that creates the temp.iss Inno Setup script now does
additional parsing to insert the specific name of the zip archive in the
dialog.  Previously
the setup script assumed the zip archive had the same name as the
executable except for the extension.  The script extracts the zip
archive to a temporary directory and then runs the command
jsx.exe ZipName

If others can test, renaming an installer created with JSX should no
longer cause a problem when running the installer.
Jamal