Re: JAWS Script Exchange, a bug?

  • From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:04:58 -0800

Arg, that was my fault, woops. I was using the old eMulePlus.iss instead of adapting the new temp.iss. After doing this, it works great!

Thanks a million, you're brilliant!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:21:50 -0800
From: Bryan Garaventa <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A valiant effort, but alas, still getting the same error.

I completely uninstalled the old app, and installed the new one, remade the
script installer, then tried installing the scripts. It worked fine, but
when I renamed the installer, I got the error
Setup
Runtime Error (at 7:460):graphic 514 Internal error: ExtractTemporaryFile:
The file "scripts.zip" was not found.
OK