Re: Help with python

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 22:57:19 +0100

I couldn't remember what a mode was so I looked at:

http://www.mathgoodies.com/lessons/vol8/mode.html

It would seem that both problems have to do with counting the numbers of identical elements in a set or list. Can you write a programme to do that as a start?

 Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "edward" <personal.edward@xxxxxxxxx>