Re: Favor to a blind visitor to the US from Spain

  • From: "Bob Kennedy" <intheshop@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 12:17:03 -0400

I think the question is about the harness, not the collar. Each school has their own logo embossed on the harness and in the US, it is illegal to put a guide dog school's harness on a dog that hasn't been trained by one of the schools here.

Wanting it for someone in Spain gets into international law.

I know the school I got my dog from actively monitors EBay for the sale of harnesses. ----- Original Message ----- From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>