Re: Emacspeak on Mac OSX Revisited

  • From: Florian Beijers <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:02:09 +0200

Hi,

That first snag I can solve. Go into your terminal preferences. At least in
snow leopard theres a checkbox to make your option key be picked up as META. It
does not do that by default i believe, so check it. The beeping, i believe,
indicats a blank line. But i've not experimented all that much with it yet