Drupal: How Bad Is This Set Of Messages And What To Do?

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 09:43:53 -0400

Hi,

On a brand new installation of Drupal 6.13, after I told Drupal about my
database, I got the following set of messages:

. warning: Parameter 3 to block_user() expected to be a reference, value
given in C:\xampp\htdocs\drupal\includes\module.inc on line 450.

. warning: Parameter 3 to comment_user() expected to be a reference, value
given in C:\xampp\htdocs\drupal\includes\module.inc on line 450.

. warning: Parameter 2 to dblog_user() expected to be a reference, value
given in C:\xampp\htdocs\drupal\includes\module.inc on line 450.

. warning: Parameter 2 to node_user() expected to be a reference, value
given in C:\xampp\htdocs\drupal\includes\module.inc on line 450.

. warning: Parameter 3 to system_user() expected to be a reference, value
given in C:\xampp\htdocs\drupal\includes\module.inc on line 450.

. warning: Parameter 2 to user_user() expected to be a reference, value
given in C:\xampp\htdocs\drupal\includes\module.inc on line 450.

. : Function ereg() is deprecated in
C:\xampp\htdocs\drupal\includes\file.inc on line 895.

How is this likely to affect my Drupal installation and what do I need to do
about it if it's not a good thing?

Thanks.