Re: Do I Need Scripts?

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 09:43:32 -0700

Blankwhat do you mean by "objects"

if you mean controls like a button, text box, or the like, that is done with
the tool box, and with the scripts you use control shift B to bring it up, and
then enter on the control you desire to be placed on the form.

the controls will be placed in the middle of the form, stacked one on top of
the other, you can cycle through the stack of controls with the tab and shift
tab keys and move them with hot keys.

use insert and H, and insert and W to get lists of hot keys for these scripts
when your in the IDE.

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com