RE: Dll's Basic Question

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:31:34 -0700

I found this and though if your reading about dll's it's a good page to read
it explains the differences better than I have seen.

http://www.thevbzone.com/l_dll.htm

I am not sure how you would tell them apart except for trying to register
one with regserver32. or looking in visual studio or some IDE to see where
they are listed.  Being that they are listed separately there has to be a
programmatic way to tell them apart but I have not been able to find one on
line quickly.

Ken