RE: Developing with a netbook

  • From: "Macarty, Jay {PBSG}" <Jay.Macarty@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 21:42:29 -0500

I have the Asus and have done some degree of development work on it. I have the
2GB memory card but haven't installed it as yet. Expect to see some performance
improvement from that. Can't complain about the Asus. It is a little slower but
taking into consideration I usually have skype, e-mail, and Jamal's McTwit
running on it at the same time, it does pretty good.