Re: Daisy/Dtbook/OPF simple example

  • From: "Arnold Bailey" <arnoldbail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 07:17:19 -0400

Jennifer:

Thanks for the links. I had planned on going to the daisy forum. I have done
a lot of investigation on the pipeline; but, the points I made were not
clear. This includes even the AMIS documentation.

On the point of a presentation, I think that a company like dolphin who is
doing a lot of commercial work with conversions would not be what I'm
looking for. The MS Word to daisy pipeline  to audio player does not seem to
be a hard process to accomplish. It's just that there is so much superfluous
information in one instance and not enough in other instances.

Peter, I'll pursue this on the daisy forum and I'll post my solution.

Arnold