Re: Cron demon says no such file?

  • From: "Simon" <simoncwn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 11:19:30 -0000

Teddy,
Thanks for that. I finally got around to trying your suggestion on the server today, and it works beautifully. It's a php file I wanted to periodically execute, so the second suggestion worked. But all works nicely now. lol Just hope it won't hammer my band width too much, grin.

cheers,
Simon, of Simon's Games
http://www.simonsgames.com
More fun than a revolving door!