Re: Centova cast

  • From: Oriol Gómez <ogomez.s92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:03:03 +0200

hi.
you need to login with ftp, to your centovacast account. read on their
manual for ftp integration.
Then use the media library icon in the cnetovacast webpanel to update
your media library, then manage playlists
if youw ant your playlists tod isplay a folder rather than artists,
you need go to options and then browse by folder this is done with the
jaws cursor I don't know how to do it with NVDA.
Then after you've done that you need to drag the text with the name of
the folder you put your music in, say miscellaneous, and drag it to
one of the playlists. to do this:
1. left click that text
2. ctrl insert slash to drag start
move to the general playlists this is known because it says general,
0:00:00 or somethign similar.
Then ctrl insert slash again to drop.
it should say general and the total time of your files.

hope this helps.