Re: Updated EdSharp and FileDir for better 64-bit Windows compatibility

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 08:12:44 -0400

Thanks for reporting that. What happens if you rename EdSharp64.exe to EdSharp.exe? Do those problems go away?

Jamal

On 5/13/2011 2:06 AM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Oh, yes, and if I hit Ctrl + shift + F5 to try choose a compiler to just
make sure it knows I will be working in python, that list seems
empty/unusable?

If specifically open the 32 bit version again it works fine with regard
to indentation, compiler listing etc., but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA