Re: CSS and picture scrolling

  • From: "Jeffrey Fidler" <jfiddler2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:24:33 -0500

Jaffar,

I am not sure I understand exactly what you are needing to do. I am guessing at it, but are you needing a background image that will scroll as the forground text that appears on top of it (the background image) scrolls? If you can please provide a bit more detail, I think we can formulate a solution!

Kind regards,
Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>