Re: Admin: Dang it topics

  • From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:49:52 -0600

Hey Admin,
Don't tell me that you've never posted about anything offtopic. If you
want to suspend people for giving their advice about programming
issues, then this is a poorly moderated list. I get a lot of help from
this list, and I give it when i believe that my skills are sufficient
enough to give it. However, you spend all your time posting about
offtopic stuff then actually posting on topic things yourself.
Nimer J