RE: Admin: Dang it topics

  • From: dusty bray <dusty_bray@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:47:16 -0400

No, i agree:  this is not the appropriate place for legal discussions.
If i could just have a chance before this thread is officially stopped, i just
want to give everyone concerned about this issue an invitation to email me
directly:  dusty_bray@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much, everyone, for all your help.  i want to look into the
issue much deeper and see if this is actually true.  If it is true that
software developers are prohibited from providing some of the most basic and
obvious of adaptations to the blind, then FS has a monopoly on accessibility
itself, and you should be very, very concerned.

Thank you,

dusty.......