Accessibility of SVG Graphics

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 13:21:15 +0100

Hello,
I don't know of with jaws, and unfortunately the way I do know of will
cost as it is a hardware solution, is the IVEO from viewplus
(www.viewplus.com). The idea being produce a tactile diagram and place
it on the touch pad and then it can speak the labels which you can tap.
I believe it is meant to be possible to associate more than just the
text of the label to be spoken, but not quite sure how much.

Michael Whapples