Re: AW: AW: any luck using Cygwin with JAWS?

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 16:37:05 -0400 (EDT)

script command ought to be available and with it, one can capture entire
build sessions if script is run first and when all is finished one types
the exit command.  The output will be found in a file called typescript.
 It is also possible to run script with the -a option in which case
script will append to typescript or whatever other file you specify on
its command line.  All of this should be possible just using cygwin
commands inside of cygwin.

jude <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>