Re: ADA Section 508 Compliance on StudentLoans.gov?

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 09:21:21 -0400

I was using JAWS 10 at the time.  I did at one point switch to JAWS 11 and had
the same results.  I did not try other screen readers.  I could have and should
have tried both NVDA and System Access To Go.  I guess I did not want to waste
the nice Customer Service person's time  on the phone.  Looking back it would
have been more informative and have had more impact if I had shown her multiple
screen readers failing.

Don Marang