Re: A style sheeting resolution to fixed column headers in a datagrid

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 15:36:01 +0200

I know/understand/agree, but this is, as I understand it from the little bit of
info have been given, a piece of internal reporting functionality for a
somewhat limited user group as such, but anyway...

My version is that I generally prefer to stick to 'old school' HTML4 compliant
statically rendered content, although it might be dynamically rendered from the
backend as such, since this doesn't exclude any real form of target market, but
in this case was literally asked to look at helping them to just add on to the
currently existing bit of content, in a very specific way/manner, but my
opinion would generally be that, if your content is rich enough in itsself, the
cleaner/simpler/more usable the interface, the better.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA