[program-java] Re: access bridge problem or just doing something wrong?

  • From: "Adrian Beech" <a.beech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 10:44:34 +1000

G'day,

Have you tried using the Java config tool which is in Control Panel?  I
usually try this after a install of a new JDK and Access Bridge.  Also what
IDE are you using and is it bundled with an embedded JDK -- perhaps the
Access Bridge missed it when doing it's search thing if this is the case.
Finally what flavour of Windows are you using, ie. Windows 7 64 bit?

BTW, I haven't look very closely at your code so others may comment on
whether they can spot an accessibility related issue.

Cheers.
AB