[procps] Re: newlib pids implementation

  • From: Jim Warner <james.warner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 04:58:13 -0500

On Aug 19, 2015, at 4:40 AM, Jim Warner <james.warner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Attached is the implementation of <proc/pids.h>, along with an additional
patch to top for really old kernel support. I began with the objective of
maximizing use of the existing proven library code, but a few changes were
still necessary. They are explained in the commit message.

Craig,

I forgot I was working on a branch that paralleled some work already committed
to master.

You must apply these patches first, before the pids stuff.

Then we might as well push the whole bunch to the newlib branch.

Sorry,

Jim