[procps] Re: A rainy days effort

  • From: Jim Warner <james.warner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 02:43:05 -0600

On Mar 3, 2012, at 2:04 AM, Craig Small wrote:
> Sami's merges
> -------------
> wk7 went in, wk8 could except 40a0c58 which changed the types
> for user group etc but that did go into libproc1. Some of wk9 is in
> master; there's some top changes in there (I'm looking at Feb 27
> fixes at
> https://gitorious.org/~kerolasa/procps/sami-procps-ng/commits/2012wk9 )
> that I didn't put in, Jim can you look over those?
> There were some merge conflicts but they were trivial.

Craig,

I've included Jaromir's original patch below which includes a change
(non-display) to top.1.

It apples cleanly to the current master.

> Jim's top updates
> -----------------
> I think I've got them all in master. The only one was 0006-something
> which was to do with toprc because Jim said he had something better.

Yep, we're in sync without that 0006-something patch.  If you come across it,
toss it.

> procps 3.3.3
> Almost there, we've got the toprc thing sorted out and most of the other
> bugs are gone. If there is something you think 3.3.3 needs now is the
> time to speak up. I'll start running what is in git through the usual
> tests.

I've got nothing right now but what is your release target?

Regards,
Jim

p.s. wow, maybe we need many more rainy days in Sydney...