[pradjs] Fwd: PARKING NOTICE: NO PARKING IN NE LOT ON JULY 31st

  • From: Saffron <saffronathon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 11:52:28 -0700

  Hello ActivSpacers!****

 ****

We are very happy to announce that MAGDolls Hair Parlour will be throwing
their 2nd Anniversary Party on Saturday, July 30th!  During this
celebration, they have requested use of the NE Parking Lot for the
festivities.  The event will be from 4PM-11PM on Saturday. As such, there
will be *NO PARKING* *allowed in the NE Parking lot* (the lot where
dumpsters are located) during this time.  ****

 ****

Please try to clear out of the parking lot by 12PM on Saturday July 30th.
If you are parked in the lot after 12PM on Saturday you risk being towed.  *
***

 ****

You can resume parking in the lot after the event concludes at 11PM on July
30th.****

 ****

*The SW parking lot (near mailboxes) will be available for parking as usual.
*

 ****

Thanks to everyone for your help and patience with this.  And of course
everyone in the building is invited to  join in the festivities. We hope to
see you at MAGDolls 2nd Anniversary Party!****

-Brittany