[pradjs] PPN 011!

Hey Guys,

As the PDX Pop Now! Festival draws near (this friday!), I am writing to
remind those DJ's who have shows on Friday July 22nd, Saturday July 23rd and
Sunday July 24th that your shows are cancelled.  Mike, myself, and a few
volunteers (we still need more, email me!) will be down at Refuge PDX 116 SE
Yamhill, streaming the festival in its entirety.  I encourage you to drop by
and introduce yourself over the air and talk about your show.  It is going
to be a great time, and hopefully not raining!

Thanks again for all your efforts towards PRA, I really appreciate those DJs
who are paying dues in a timely manner, and all the wonderful showmanship
going into your shows.  Keep up the great work!

-Saffron