[pr0k] Re: Salvation Army

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:13:30 +0100

We're the Salvation Army and we'll stamp upon your dreams,
we control the boundaries of sleep and lust to hear your screams!
We'll sing of fire at night time, impacting on your slumber,
while turning the shop below into a brothel of christian wonder!
We'll carve our words into knives and eviscerate your heart,
and keep it in a jar with Betty Davis's eyes and the liver of Tony Heart!

WE'LL COOK AND EAT THE LIVER OF TONY HEART!
SHOW US YOUR GALLERY NOW, YOU OLD FUCK!
WE RIPPED OFF YOUR HEAD!  WE RIPPED OFF YOUR HEAD!
WE BURNT DOWN YOUR HOUSE WITH ALL YOUR PETS INSIDE!

We're the salvation army, a prostitute army of sin!
We have undead zombie soldiers and the will to win!
We have horses coated chrome and armour reflecting the light of God!
We have battalions of undead warriors and swords reflecting the light of
God!
We'll reflect the light of God into your eyes and burn your retinas to dust!
WE'LL SET YOUR HOUSE ON FIRE WITH ALL YOUR PETS INSIDE!

WE'RE THE SALVATION ARMY AND WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
WE USE THE MONEY WE RAISE THROUGH CHARITY...  TO RAISE AN UNDEAD ARMY!
WE'LL CUT THROUGH MR PICKS FLOOR WITH THE TEETH OF BABIES FROM THE GRAVEYARD
AND WE'LL PUSH DEAD ROADKILL BADGER HAIR INTO HIS EYES AND NOSE!

Can you smell the death of the Sally Army Death Squad?
CAN YOU SMELL THE DEATH OF THE SALLY ARMY DEATH SQUAD?
PARACHUTING NAZI ACTION!