[pr0k] Re: Salvation Army

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:40:24 +0100

"Job, Do As I Fucking Say" (sing to "can I play with madness" by iron
maiden)

I AM A RUTHLESS GOD, YEAH!  *whoo*

An island of unbelievers, somewhere in the sea!
I send my follower Job there, to spread tales of my infamy!
They worship dog heads on sticks entwinned with cat gut wool and coal!
If they don't believe I am real, IT IS THEM THAT I WILL KILL!

"Job, tell them I will kill them."
God kicked him in the balls!
"Job, tell them I will kill them."
They didn't understand at all!
"Job, tell them I will kill them."
They looked at Job and laughed at him!
"Job, tell them I will kill them."
He said, "I'm blind like Freddy Mercury!"

OOooOOOOoooh, like Freddy Mercury, yeahmmmmmmmm!

I screamed loud to the old man, I said "What the fuck is this shit?"
"You kill these people because they think for themselves and don't live like
sheep in the herd?"
"That's the kind of stunt George Bush Jr would pull with finger on the
button of red!"
"These people are innocent believers in society and do not deserve to be
crushed under the iron fist!"

"Job, tell them I will kill them."
God kicked him in the balls!
"Job, tell them I will kill them."
They didn't understand at all!
"Job, tell them I will kill them."
They looked at Job and laughed at him!
"Job, tell them I will kill them."
He said, "I'm blind like Freddy Mercury!"

"OOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOh listen to
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA
ARGH!"

*MAD SOLO*