[pr0k] A Pr0k Concept Album

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 13:35:20 +0100

Okay...  Well, seeing as we're all experienced we should do  A CONCEPT ALBUM
ABOUT MORMONS!  And get steve to make a web page for it or something.

The album should tell a story, so each song needs to tell a bit more of the
story...  IT HAS TO BE ABOUT MORMONS!  The whole thing should be 11 songs
long and tell the story of a Mormon who lusts after things he cannot have.
You should do lyrics and say what the lyrics are about in relation to the
story...  ABOUT MORMONS, and how being a MORMON IS HARD!  This is about a
young and tortured soul, AS HE IS A MORMON!

I'll do the opening, scene establishing song which ESTABLISHES THAT IT IS
ABOUT MORMONS!

Song Title:  MORMON 'TILL I DIE!

I've been a Mormon since I popped out of the womb!
Opened my child eyes and looked about the room!
The veil of sin stops me from remembering
exactly how my mother looked from there!

I grew up more slowly due to my Mormon genes...
Couldn't run very fast because I have Mormon legs.
Mormon genes are stupid, and they make me feel angry!
I want to trash and kill and slash up gash!

I hate women because I'm a mormon
and I am denied the pink fruit from between their legs!
I want ta eat hair and impale her on my power
but my God decrees I may not...

Being a Mormon
makes me
dark inside
I see the world
through hateful eyes...
...oh, my kingdom for a cigarette, my virginity for a beer...

*****

Okay, now someone do song two, then someone do song three.  If two people do
the same song they are automatically gay, so work out who is doing what.
All profits go to the Society for Compliant Undergraduate Mormons, or
S.C.U.M..