PPTx - fall contests: want to compete?

  • From: Jonathan Fleck <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PPT <pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:01:27 -0600

Professional Presenters,

The fall contests (Evaluation and Tall Tales) are nearly upon us. As an
advanced club that meets once a month and has only a handful of eligible
folks (due to so many serving as district officials) we will once again opt
for a random drawing to send participants. We can send 1 representative /
contest from our club.

The D3 Area Contest is on Tuesday 10/1 from 6-9 p.m. in the Sherman
Building (downtown Denver, near the Capitol).

If you would like to put your name in the random drawing, please respond to
me and specify either Evaluation, Tall Tales, or both. Please respond by
Friday 8/30 and I'll draw names that weekend. We'll also identify the back
up speaking order in the event the random drawing winners cannot attend.

If you have not competed in a few years and are eligible, I challenge you
to leave your comfort zone and seize these opportunities!

Best,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fleck
Data Scientist & Founder - RazorChain, Inc.