PPTx - Joy Davidson Upcoming Speaking Opportunities

  • From: Joy Davidson <joy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Joy C. Davidson" <joy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 12:41:35 -0600

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share with you how excited I am about a couple upcoming
speaking opportunities:
1) August 27th: I will be speaking to the Family Caregiver Group of the
Sunrise at Flatirons Community, 400 Summit Blvd., Broomfield, CO 80021 at
7PM about the inevitability of change and the continued importance of their
role as advocates for their loved ones.
2) August 31st: I will be keynoting the Toastmaster Leadership Institute
event in Grand Junction, Colorado. For any Toastmasters that wish to attend
the address is 3090 N 12th Street, Room 102, Grand Junction, CO. The entire
event is from 8AM-Noon. I will be speaking shortly after it starts.

Joy

 *Joy C. Davidson (**Author, Speaker, Pastor, Coach)*
*Joyful Transitions, LLC*
*joy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*
*http://www.findjoyinchange.com*
*http://www.joyful-transitions.com*