PPTx - Speech Opening: Professional Presenters Toastmasters, 3/20/15, 7:00 PM,

  • From: "Deborah Frauenfelder" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "fraudeborah@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:14:22 -0400

Professional Presenters,

We had a speech cancelation for Friday evening. Would you like to speak?  If
you would like to speak and can have the program information to me by tomorrow
morning, then please reply to this email.

Time: 10 minutes

Program: I'm hoping to print the program tomorrow afternoon. Yes, I'm preparing
a formal program for our club meeting. The program is 8.5x11 folded and
stapled. You will have an opportunity to proof read your information in the
draft program, and to send me corrections if necessary. What is needed?

Speech title, manual, & project # and project name,
Bio  -- You can have approximately 1/2 of a folded page in the program, font 12
point, for your bio. The other third is for white space and your picture.
Picture  - Head and Shoulders
Introduction: For the night of the meeting, I will need your formal
introduction which you can email by Friday morning.

If no one is available to speak, then I'll use the time to share information as
the Toastmaster. The schedule was tight anyway.

Joan, you can have the full 25 minutes which you initially requested. As I
reduced the time of this open speech to 10 minutes,  and I'll change the break
to a full 10 minutes.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday evening.

Warm Regards,

Deborah

Deborah Frauenfelder, DTM

Lt Gov Education and Training