PPTx - Professional Presenters Toastmasters, 3/20/15, 7:00 PM,

  • From: "Deborah Frauenfelder" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "fraudeborah@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, divd1415@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, d51415@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 19:14:03 -0400

Toastmasters, current and former members, guests, and friends;

You are invited to attend Professional Presenters Toastmasters on Friday, March
20, 2015, 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.  We have a fun filled evening planned to
entertain you as we practice the skills of professional speakers.

I am the Toastmasters for the evening. We have an educational speech and three
prepared speeches planned.

Theme: Stepping Up the Program!

Location:

Greenwood Village City Offices, Community Room
6060 S Quebec Street,
Greenwood Village,  CO 80111

Roles: The following people have confirmed their roles. If something comes up
and your plans change, then please let me know as soon as possible.

 Presiding officer
 Teresa Larsen

 Toastmaster
 Deborah Frauenfelder

 Educational speaker
 Martin Cobb

 Speaker #1
 Kate Sanks

 Speaker #2
 Joan Janis

 Speaker #3
 Luc Moens

 Chief Evaluator
 Ray Mohr

 (Evaluator #1)
 Bea Garcia Macliz

 (Evaluator #2)
 David Harrower

 (Evaluator #3)
 Terri Larsen

 Timer
 Martin Cobb

 Videographer
 Tom Hobbs

 Tech Guru
 Guest: Eric Dunham  (need to confirm)

Speakers:

Please send the following as early as possible. I would like to work on the
program Sunday if possible, then send it out for your review prior to the
meeting. I plan to format the program folded and stapled most likely on 8.5 x
11 paper. If you send a bio and one page handout then, you could have facing
pages in the program with your Bio on left and your handout on the right. You
could also choose to send a one-page if you have one available an prefer that
to a handout.

1) Speech Title, Manual, and Project

2) Professional Introduction

3) Minutes you would prefer to speak.

4) Bio for the program.

5) If you would like a handout printed in the program, then please send the
handout.
6) Picture - Head and shoulders.

Previous guests, former members and friends. You were blind copied on this
email. I'm hoping you will attend the our meeting on Friday, 3/20/15 at 7:00
PM. Yet, I understand there is a contest that same night.

I look forward to seeing everyone next week.

Warm Regards,

Deborah

Deborah Frauenfelder, DTM

Lt Gov Education and Training