PPTx - Re: Oops, spoke too soon

  • From: Linda Rhea <thriveeveryday@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jonathan Fleck <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 17:22:38 -0600

Perhaps your enthusiasm will put us all on high alert to sign up every guest
Friday.   Joan and I have invited our lists to come hear Rich.

Linda Rhea, DTM
Lt. Governor Education & Training 2013-2014
District Governor 2014-15 Elect
District 26 Toastmasters
Where Leaders Are Made
LGET1314@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
303 667 9956
"What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other?"  ~
George Elliot