PPTx - Club Election of 2014-2015 Officers

  • From: Jonathan Fleck <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PPT <pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 18:51:11 -0600

All,

At the beginning of Friday night's meeting we will hold our election for
club officers to serve 1 year terms starting 7/1/14. The proposed officer
slate is:

* President - Terri Larsen
* VP of Education - Joan Janis
* VP of Membership - Bea Garcia Macliz
* Treasurer/Secretary - Ray Mohr
* Sergeant at Arms - Tom Hobbs
* VP of Public Relations - (OPEN)

Barring any last minute surprises, we will call for a motion to accept the
slate, someone will second the motion, we'll take the vote, and move on
with the meeting. We have 5 scheduled speeches and will want to be as
efficient as possible to provide every speaker their allotted speaking and
evaluation times.

See you all tomorrow night at Denver Police District 1:

1311 W. 46th Ave.
Denver, CO 80211

Best,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fleck
Director of Applied Analytics - RazorChain, Inc.